Wednesday, January 6, 2016

DAVID BOWIE-BLACKSTAR 2016 .


David Bowie - Blackstar - FULL ALBUM 2016

DOWNLOAD THE BLACKSTARGRAPHICS  FOR FREE COURTESY OFBARNBROOK DESIGN:  http://www.bowieblackstar.net
LISTEN FULL LP BEFORE IT GETS RELEASED ON JANUARY 8TH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zk1etr2EF_Y&feature=youtu.be


Blackstar (stylised as ★) is the upcoming twenty-fifth studio album by David Bowie. It is scheduled to be released on 8 January 2016, the date of Bowie's 69th birthday and will feature seven songs. The title track was released as a single on 20 November 2015 and was used as the opening music for the television series The Last Panthers. "Lazarus" was released on 17 December 2015 as a digital download and received its world premiere on BBC Radio 6 Music’s Steve Lamacq the same day.

Tracklist:
1."Blackstar"
2."'Tis a Pity She Was a Whore"
3."Lazarus"
4."Sue (Or in a Season of Crime)"
5."Girl Loves Me"
6."Dollar Days"
7."I Can't Give Everything Away"

1 comment:

  1. Life is good when you have your love ones around you, I am saying this because when i had issues with my lover i never seen life as a good thing but thanks to Dr. OGUDUGU OF OGUDUGU SOLUTION TEMPLE, for helping me to cast a spell that brought my lover back to me within the space of 48hours. My husband left me for another woman after 7YEARS of marriage,but Dr.OGUDUGU help me cast a spell that brought him back to me within 48hours. I am not going to tell you more details about myself rather i will only advise those who are having issues in there relationship or marriages to contact Dr.OGUDUGU SOLUTION TEMPLE through these details via; (GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM Website: http://greatdrogudugusolutiontemple.webs.com/) or call him on WHATSAPP: +2348055304321?


    ReplyDelete